RESPECT PAKISTAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Live Pakistan

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hadith of the day

+2
copy.cat
SUFI ROCKER
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Hadith of the day Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 pm

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

First topic message reminder :

The
Prophet (peace be upon him) said : O Aysha, love the poor and let them
come to you and Allah will draw you near to Himself." [Sahih Bukhari]

https://respectpakistan.darkbb.com

26Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:02 pm

sweet poison

sweet poison
V.I.P
V.I.P

RASOOL S.A.W.. ne farmaya:

"ALLAH TA'ALA haya daar or sakhi hai,
jab koi banda apnay dono hath us ke samnay phelata hai
to ALLAH TA''ALA ko nakaam or khali hath lotanay main
sharam aati hai"

27Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 pm

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

SubhaanAllah rose

28Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 pm

copy.cat

copy.cat
Moderators
Moderators

Hadith of the day  - Page 2 622809 SUBHANALLAH!

29Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 pm

sweet poison

sweet poison
V.I.P
V.I.P

Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Icon_smile

30Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 pm

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

Narrated Abu Huraira(r.a): The Prophet said:"... whoever fasts during Ramadan out of sincere faith and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven." (Sahih Al-Bukhari).

31Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:53 pm

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

Sahl ibn Sa'd reported that the Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said: "There is a gate to Paradise that is called ar-Rayyan. On the Day of Resurrection it will say: 'Where are those who fasted?' When the last [one] has passed through the gate, it will be locked." [al-Bukhari and Muslim].

32Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:23 pm

sweet poison

sweet poison
V.I.P
V.I.P

SUBHAN ALLAH!!

33Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:15 am

copy.cat

copy.cat
Moderators
Moderators

subhanALLAH Hadith of the day  - Page 2 622809

34Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:16 am

copy.cat

copy.cat
Moderators
Moderators

Hadith of the day  - Page 2 622809 The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "When you hear the crowing
of cocks, ask for Allah's Blessings for (their crowing indicates that) they
have seen an angel. And when you hear the braying of donkeys, seek Refuge
with Allah from Satan for (their braying indicates) that they have seen a
Satan."
Hadith of the day  - Page 2 622809

35Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 am

copy.cat

copy.cat
Moderators
Moderators

Hadith of the day  - Page 2 622809 That Abu Said Al-Khudri said to his father. "I see you are fond of sheep
and the desert, so when you want to pronounce the Adhan, raise your voice
with it for whoever will hear the Adhan whether a human being, or a Jinn,
or anything else, will bear witness, in favor (of you) on the Day of
Resurrection." Abu Said added, "I ...have heard this from Allah's Apostle."

36Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 am

copy.cat

copy.cat
Moderators
Moderators

Hadith of the day  - Page 2 622809 The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "If anyone of you rouses
from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting
water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the
upper part of his nose all the night."

37Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:20 am

copy.cat

copy.cat
Moderators
Moderators

Hadith of the day  - Page 2 622809 Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "If one says
one-hundred times in one day: "None has the right to be worshipped but
Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him
belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e.
Omnipotent)", one will get the reward of manumittin...g ten slaves, and
one-hundred good deeds will be written in his account, and one-hundred bad
deeds will be wiped off or erased from his account, and on that day he will
be protected from the morning till evening from Satan, and nobody will be
superior to him except one who has done more than that which he has

38Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

JazakAllah !!!

But Azka whats the reference of this hadith ?

39Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:05 pm

copy.cat

copy.cat
Moderators
Moderators

zaighum there zaaeef hadith i guess cz i didnt find the refernce !

40Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 am

Silver Rain

Silver Rain
Admin
Admin

JazakALLah

41Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 pm

copy.cat

copy.cat
Moderators
Moderators

Smile

42Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Muhammad Xohaib

Muhammad Xohaib

AS-SALAM-O-ALEKUM, Please be careful with the words(statements) commin through ur tongue(mouth)..specially when ur fasting.!

''Hazrat abu Huraira related that the prophet (S.a.w) said :
If the person does not avoid false talk and false conduct during siyam,
Then ALLAH does not care if he abstains from food and drink (BUKHARI,MUSLIM)''

jazakALLAH khair.

43Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:17 am

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

JazakAllah Zohaib Bhai !!

44Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 am

Silver Rain

Silver Rain
Admin
Admin

JAzakALLAH

45Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Muhammad Xohaib

Muhammad Xohaib

Sahih Bukhari :: Book# 24 :: Hadith# 504

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (pbuh) said, “Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His. They are:

(1) a just ruler;

(2) a young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood),

(3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque);

(4) two persons who love each other only for Allah’s sake and they meet and part in Allah’s cause only;

(5) a man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah;

(6) a person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).

(7) a person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears.”

46Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:14 am

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

Xohiab bhai .. Xaberdast Good Post JazakAllah!!

47Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Muhammad Xohaib

Muhammad Xohaib

Sahih Muslim :: Book# 6 :: Hadith# 2563

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When any one of you gets up in the morning in the state of fasting, he should neither use obscene language nor do any act of ignorance. And if anyone slanders him or quarrels with him, he should say:” I am fasting, I am fasting.”

48Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Muhammad Xohaib

Muhammad Xohaib

Sahih Bukhari :: Book# 31 :: Hadith# 120

Narrated Sahl: The Prophet said, “There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, ‘Where are those who used to observe fasts?’ They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it.”

49Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:01 pm

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

jazakAllah Xohaib bhai !!!

50Hadith of the day  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hadith of the day Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:38 pm

sweet poison

sweet poison
V.I.P
V.I.P

zabardasstt bhai xoahaib!!! gr8 work...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum