RESPECT PAKISTAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Live Pakistan

You are not connected. Please login or register

"how to celeberate d 14 AUG"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Empty "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 pm

sweet poison

sweet poison
V.I.P
V.I.P

"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" 14_August%20_004

14th August is a common date like other dates of English calender for nations but for Pakistani nation, this date is the most remarkable day in the history of Pakistan. Pakistan came into being on 14th August according to English calender while according to Islamic calender, it was 27th of Ramadhan when Allah blessed Muslims with the pious homeland. 27th Ramadhan has religious importance as the revelation of Holy Quran on Holy Prophet {P.B.U.H.} finished this month. The word “ Pakistan “ is made by combining two words “ pak “ and “ stan “. Pak means pious and stan means homeland. Therefore, the meaning of Pakistan is homeland of pious people.
People gave sacrifices of their lives for indpendence because they could not follow Islam independently and could not perform their religious duties properly in sub – continent. They were punished or disturbed when they perform their religious duties. It offended Muslims but as they were weak nation, they could not do anything.
Names of people like Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Allama Iqbal and Sir Syed Ahmad Khan are always written in golden words in the history of Pakistan. Muhammad Ali Jinnah also known as Quaid-e-Azam is the real founder of Pakistan. Allama Iqbal, who excited Muslims to earn their own nationality and name in the world. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, who brought Muslim nation forward and made schools and colleges for Muslims so that they may come to know how to fulfill the latest demands of the advance age.
Pakistan came into being after the sacrifices of countless lives. Many mothers lost their sons, many wives lost their husbands and many children lost their fathers and then Pakistan came into being. People gave sacrifices of their lives so that next generations may not face any difficulty and may live a safe life.
Pakistan was got for creating environment just as it was in the period of Hazrat Umer { R.A. } when He took rounds of the streets in darkness for becoming sure that no one is hungry. Pakistan was got for creating such environment where ladies will come outside by covering their bodies as it is ordered in the Holy Quran. Pakistan was got for creating such environment where males like Hazrat Hussain { R.A. } may born who will must offer prayers and read Holy Quran whether their necks may separate from their bodies.
We must celebrate 14th August as it is our independence day. We should celebrate 14th August by thanking to Allah by going to Mosques instead of celebrating this day in music parties this day. We should celebrate this day by brightening our hearts with the light of the teachings of Islam. It is not an important fact whether we lighten homes or not with lights. Its time to be practical and show our love towards our dear homeland by doing something which may bring Pakistan on the road of success without waiting for anyone who may join us.

14th august~Pakistan Day~ "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Wave
ki kya kya tayariyaan ki hain sab nay?"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Dancing2
kon kya karay ga"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Grindance
kon kahan jaye ga celebrate karnay
kon kaisay manaye ga"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Friends
oh mera matlab hai kay sab kaisay celebrate karein gay
14th august Pakistan day ko..

2"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Empty Re: "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 pm

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

Faty aunty mein itni bari post kabhi pori perhta nahi lakin yeh perhi ...

Ziyada ter loog sirf naam ki 14 august manatay hain sirf 14 august ko hi jagte hain .. naghmay gariyoon mein lagage ghumne or kehna k hum zinda kaum hain painda kaum .. or Pakistan ki jeezian ka mazak uraana ... baad mein burai bhi ...!!
Aisi 14 august celeb karne ka koi maqsad nahi ..

kuch alag karna perhga .... Abhi tak mein ne kuch plan nahi kia lakin jab karon ga zaroor bataon ga !!

https://respectpakistan.darkbb.com

3"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Empty Re: "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 pm

sweet poison

sweet poison
V.I.P
V.I.P

me n my frendz hv planned to enlighten d hope in d hearts of poor people!!

hum ne socha hai k ye azaadi ka jashan..

gareeb bachoun k sath mil k manayen gay...

nd 'll try to help them...

hum un k liye books, food stuff , jhandiyan etc leyn gay...

nd 'll encourage 'em!!

or

uni main kiya kerna hai...

ek zbrdst idea to hai mere paas..

bas zra final ho jaye...

wo b btaun gi...

ALLAH TA'ALA humaray iradoun ko paya e takmeel tk phnchaye..ameen

4"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Empty Re: "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:23 am

SUFI ROCKER

SUFI ROCKER
Admin
Admin

G oyeee hehehhe

Hamien bhi bata do hum bi apne fprums ko decorate karte hain Razz

https://respectpakistan.darkbb.com

5"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Empty Re: "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Silver Rain

Silver Rain
Admin
Admin

WOw @Sweet poison nice post and..nice ideas....sab mil kar manaye gay 14th august ameer gareeb mein koi fark na ho...Yaaar I m totally impressed by you!

What i'll do on 14th August think nothing....No plans yet!

6"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Empty Re: "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 pm

DA PRINCE

DA PRINCE

SWEET@ aowwweee MASHALLAH kya baat hai tumhari SWEET..... yeah hoi na aik pakkay pakistani ki baat...!!! "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Icon_razz "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" 981168 MASHALLAH kasam sai buhat khushi ki baat hai kai koi aisa bhi hai..!!

ROCKER@ hmm sure DECORATION karna zaroori hai ROCKY WEll said....!!! "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" 981168

Hmmm main nai filhaal tou koi plan nahi banaya butt karna yeahaan JEDDAH main hai ..... and irada hai kai GHAR KI WINDOW and chattH par PAKISTANI 3 flagzzz laganay hain barray barray.....!!! and baqi decoration apnay liyai...Razz lolxx

7"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Empty Re: "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 am

sweet poison

sweet poison
V.I.P
V.I.P

me ne bhi jhandiyaanz lagani hain...

dher saari jhandiyan ...

nd jhanda bara saara....

lighting kis trah ho gi??

ye nai smjh aa ra...

well,,

sab apni tayyariyoun ki taza taza khabrayn bhejaiyn....

or mashwaray bhi deyn....
"how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Icon_smile "how to celeberate d 14 AUG" Icon_cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum